Baucom & Mina Derm Surgery, LLC Services
Our services are carefully selected to cater to the dermatologic and cosmetic needs of our clients. At Atlanta Derm Surgery, we provide a variety of safe and effective services to Atlanta patients.
Our dermatologic procedures are services designed to treat various skin conditions. These procedures include:
- Slow Mohs and Staged Excisions – Slow Mohs and staged excisions are advanced Mohs procedures designed to remove skin cancer cells. These techniques can effectively remove melanomas and dysplastic moles.
- Mohs – Mohs is a surgical procedure that completely removes skin cancer. It makes sure that not a single cancer cell remains in the skin.
- Melanoma Excision – Melanoma excision is developed to remove melanoma, the most dangerous form of skin cancer.
- Advanced Reconstruction – Mohs surgeries leave a gap in the skin. Advanced reconstruction surgery is performed to repair these gaps after skin cancer removal, restoring a more natural appearance to the area.
Cosmetic procedures are services designed to enhance aesthetics. These procedures can reduce or eliminate skin imperfections and various skin concerns. Our clients can choose from the following cosmetic procedures:
- Biostimulants (Sculptra & Radiesse) – Biostimulants like Sculptra and Radiesse are composed of substances that help improve the body’s natural collagen production. Sculptra is a synthetic injectable filler made of poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA).
- Blepharoplasty – Blepharoplasty is also known as an eyelid lift. This procedure is performed to treat sagging or puffy eyelids. This restores the youthful appearance of the eyelids and eye area.
- Botox – Botox is an injectable cosmetic procedure. This injectable neuromodulator can effectively block nerve signals to the muscles, allowing them to relax to their original state. Botox can be used for multiple purposes, including smoothing away fine lines and wrinkles, treating neck spasms, and curing excessive sweating.
- Chemical Peel – A chemical peel is used to exfoliate old and damaged skin layers. This allows new and healthy skin layers to be exposed, thus creating a more youthful appearance. Through this process, chemical peels treat various skin imperfections.
- Ellacor – Ellacor is a breakthrough non-surgical procedure to significantly reduce moderate to severe wrinkles in the mid to lower face.
- Fat Transfer – Fat transfer, or fat grafting, is a procedure used to remove excess fat from certain body areas and reuse it to enhance other areas.
- Fillers – Dermal fillers are injectable cosmetic procedures used for skin rejuvenation through volume restoration. There are various filler product lines. Specific dermal fillers will be recommended to the patient based on their concern and goals.
- Liposuction – Liposuction is designed to remove stubborn unwanted fat cells from various parts of the body. These unwanted fat cells cannot be effectively addressed through diet and exercise alone.
- MicroNeedling (SkinPen) – MicroNeedling is a cosmetic procedure for skin rejuvenation. It creates micro-wounds to stimulate the healing properties of the body. This rejuvenates the skin and treats a number of skin issues, including sagging and wrinkles.
- Scar Revision – Scar revision helps reduce the appearance of scars, making them less prominent.
- Sclerotherapy – Sclerotherapy is an injectable procedure that addresses varicose veins and spider veins. It destroys these veins, making the skin clear again.
Your consultation will involve a discussion of your goals and concerns. A physical evaluation will be performed, and your medical history will be discussed. We will recommend specific services and then go over the details of these options. Questions are highly encouraged.
Contact Us to Learn More
To learn more about our services in Atlanta, visit us at Atlanta Derm Surgery. Contact us today to set up your consultation.